The installation and alignment of explosion-proof fans, according to the different accuracy requirements, driving methods, speed, power, etc. of various explosion-proof fans, have different requirements in their content and degree. Therefore, it is very important to install and find according to the different requirements of explosion-proof fans.
1) Clean the foundation concrete surface and check its levelness. If it is not in accordance with regulations, you can level out the uneven part.
2) Place the base of the explosion-proof fan on the foundation, and insert horns between the base surface of the tomb and the base surface, and only need to ensure that the mortar flows. Use the horn to adjust the level, so that the base of the explosion-proof fan is absolutely horizontal.
3) When installing general explosion-proof fans, several kinds of rectangular horns (steel plates) with different thicknesses can also be prepared and adjusted by overlapping several blocks. Explosion-proof fans driven by couplings can be inspected by couplings. , And then fixed by welding.
The horn is inserted into both sides of the anchor bolt, and in the process of adjusting the level, the adjustment bolt is also used for adjustment.
4) The anchor bolt hole passing through the base shall be perpendicular to the square hole for anchor bolt.
5) Sufficient mortar shall be poured into the holes for the anchor bolts and the gap between the base and the concrete in the foundation to ensure the strength of the concrete structure.
When installing important or high-precision explosion-proof fans, the mortar should be poured into the holes of the buried anchor bolts, and after they are fully hardened, they should be re-aligned and adjusted to a level. Fill the gap between the foundation and the ground stick.
6) After the mortar is fully hardened, tighten the nuts of the anchor bolts.
7) The grouting process is very important for the entire explosion-proof fan installation process. It not only affects the space between the base and the concrete in the foundation, but also has a great impact on the load transmission of explosion-proof fans and the assistance of mechanical stiffness. Therefore, during construction, special attention should be paid to the shrinkage and fracture of the mud, and reasonable construction methods should be adopted.
8) For general large explosion-proof fans, the casing and the base are separated. For a split explosion-proof fan, its casing is divided into several parts. When installing, first install the explosion-proof fan base and bearing base according to the above method, and then follow the order of the lower casing, rotor, and upper casing. Adjust the stator and rotor as shown in Figure 3-la.
When installing important explosion-proof fans, due to their high leveling requirements, they should be adjusted by using a pair of upper and lower oblique horns.
Before assembling, you should check whether there is any burr, curling, deformation, etc. on each joint surface. When assembling, care should be taken to keep the grinding surface clean and to prevent injury to the grinding surface. When assembling the casing, the casing cannot be hit on the rotor, and no load can be placed on the rotor.
9) In some cases, because sufficient foundation cannot be provided, explosion-proof fans are often installed on shock absorbers to reduce the transmission force of vibration. The shock absorbers should be arranged around the center of gravity of the explosion-proof fans to ensure that each shock absorber The amount of compression is consistent.
Although this type of installation can reduce the transmission of vibration to the foundation, the vibration of the explosion-proof fan itself will increase. Therefore, when the inlet and outlet pipes of the explosion-proof fan are connected, a canvas or rubber flexible joint must be used.
10) In buildings, sometimes the type of explosion-proof fan is installed in the sky. Except for the extremely small explosion-proof fans, which can be installed by hanging bolt-type frames, welded frames should be used to combine the ceiling-type foundation.