Fans are generally divided into building fans and industrial fans. The installation environment and installation conditions of the two types of fans are different. Therefore, the special characteristics must be fully considered in the preliminary planning. The selected installation site and surrounding environment must be Can meet the needs of future maintenance. Explosion-proof fan
1) When setting the fan, avoid dusty, corrosive gas, high humidity, direct sunlight and wind and rain. The ground around the fan should be kept clean and tidy. Fan supporting motors have higher requirements on the surrounding environment, and their performance should be reduced due to the above reasons, so special attention should be paid.
2) When the fan is installed indoors, the structure of the house should be relatively spacious, and the door should be wide and high enough to facilitate the movement and transportation of the fan.
3) There must be enough space around the fan so that when the fan is running, people can move freely and meet the needs of daily maintenance.
4) The installation location of large fans should consider leaving space for accessories such as the casing, rotor, air inlet box, and adjusting door, as well as the space for assembly, disassembly, and maintenance. The fan is driven by a belt, and the space for correcting the motor and replacing the pulley must also be considered.
5) When determining the layout of the fan, not only the installation space of the fan itself must be considered, but also the inlet and outlet pipes, valves, wiring of the prime mover, oil supply devices, cooling devices, and oil and water connection pipes. Layout space.
6) When multiple fans are installed at the same location, full consideration should be given to the mutual spacing, layout, etc. of the fans to avoid mutual influence during the operation of the fans.
7) For large and heavy fans, they should be equipped with cranes, electric hoists, etc .; small and medium fans should be equipped with general lifting devices according to their uses, such as the impeller needs to be replaced frequently.
The fan must be firmly installed on a solid foundation to ensure stable and reliable operation.
l) The foundation should have sufficient strength, stiffness, stability and durability, which can play a role in ensuring mechanical accuracy, absorbing vibration, etc., and ensuring that the fan runs continuously and stably for a long time in the specified position and state.
2) The basic forms of installing fans are roughly the following: installing concrete on the ground; installing reinforced foundations in buildings for installation. No matter what kind of installation method is adopted, care must be taken to ensure the stability of the foundation to avoid defects such as changes in the level of the foundation due to foundation settlement, cracks and resonance.
3) If multiple fans are installed at the same time on a foundation, the connection between the fans should be cut off to prevent the vibration from spreading to each other.
4) When the foundation is soft, its carrying capacity is strengthened by ramming and other methods.
5) In general, the mass of the foundation should be twice the mass of the fan, and the total load acting on the bottom surface of the foundation should be within the bearing capacity of the foundation. For details, please refer to JB / T8689-1998 "Ventilator vibration detection and its limits 》 The implementation of the standards.
6) The foundation should have sufficient height to ensure that there is sufficient concrete protective layer at the bottom of the bolt embedment. Under the condition of ensuring the strength, the concrete protective layer is required to be as thin as possible to reduce the torque and reduce the level of swing. Amplitude generated by vibration.
7) In the colder regions of northern China, the freezing of the foundation surface in winter will reduce the bearing capacity of the foundation, so the depth of the foundation should be deeper than the depth of the frozen layer.
8) The motor and fan are best installed on the same foundation. Otherwise, the difference in deformation between the two will cause the eccentricity or skew of the two axes to worsen the bearing operation or cause vibration. Sometimes in order to reduce the vibration impact of the fan foundation, a vibration damping device (such as a spring or rubber damper) can be added between the fan and the foundation.
9) For the foundation of the driven fan, the overall structure may not be adopted, but it must be ensured that the foundation does not slide or tilt due to the tension of the belt.
10) On the foundation, the anchor bolt holes should be preset according to the requirements of the foundation pattern to ensure that the anchor bolt holes of the fan and the anchor bolt positions completely match during installation.
11) When installing a fan in a building such as a factory building, it is sometimes necessary to lay the foundation on the floor. At this time, the position of the foundation and the beam should be consistent, and as close as possible to the wall. Certain reinforcement measures can be taken if necessary.